When severe injuries occur and public access bleeding control is required, having a kit with the necessary equipment is vital to saving lives. Keeping bleeding control kits simple and easy to use is crucial to the success of civilian first responders. H&H Medical understands this and designs ease-of-use into all of our products.
The Bleeding Response Injury Control Kit, or BRICK, is designed to be easy to use, easy to access, and ready to respond to severe emergencies. Only the essentials are in each pack and every item has a five year shelf life. The BRICK contains:
- One Z-Medica EMS Roll hemostatic dressing to stop severe bleeding and control blood loss.
- One H&H Thin H compression dressing, one of the leading compression dressings on the market. With the H-Cleat compression bar, the pressure applied by this bandage will dramatically slow bleeding.
- One H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze, the leading compressed gauze product on the market today. Used in U.S. military first aid kits worldwide, this 4.1" x 4.5 yard roll of crinkle-fluff cotton gauze for wound packing or wound wrapping.
- One H&H SWAT-T Orange Elastic Stretch Tourniquet, designed to work on any sized arm from small to large. The SWAT-T tourniquet has been proven over a decade of use to be effective at managing severe bleeding.
- One H&H Emergency Hypothermia Blanket (52" x 84") compact in size but unfolds into a full mylar survival blanket. Necessary when covering casualties to keep them warm and reduce the risk of shock.
The BRICK comes in either an individual pack, in a neoprene zipper case for easier carrying, or in a resealable bag of 10 packs.
- Product Quantity - 1 pack
- Product Size: 6" x 4.25" x 2"
- Product Weight: 12 oz